Followers

Monday 4 January 2010

formspring.me

People need to stop being so horrible. some stuff you've shared is really amazing.You've really helped me and i really love you. Dont ever let those people stop letting you be happy. Your amazing and each time you cry i just want to hug you!

Wow, Just wow.

Thank-you so much! Really i mean it! To know that im helping people who are having the same issues as me, it just makes me feel... so unbelievable.

I know this sounds so stupid, but im crying now. Happy Tears. Im so happy i could help anyone, who feels the way i do sometimes.

Thank you so much..

Im really not amazing, but if i can make you see something that others maybe cant see, that makes me feel alot better.

Rebekah xx *Hug*

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 13. And im going to review the books i have read (: