Followers

Friday 8 January 2010

formspring.me

If you were a wall and had to be a colour what colour would you be and why? If you were a cloud would you make it rain or snow? I asked the last question btw but this one isnt as cool

Dude i love you, so random and amazing :D

If i were a wall colour i would be... ORANGE. Becuase thats my fav colour and my ipod was orange..until it washed, in the wash. I know have a black one.

SNOW!! SNOW! -I've been off 4 the last 3days cus' of it. And i want more days off!

I dont care you are cool! Amazingly cool!
Giving me the first good questions in awhile..
I have 5 in there atm, but i REALLy dont want to answer them..

Figure out why.. 0_0

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 13. And im going to review the books i have read (: