Followers

Friday 8 January 2010

formspring.me

What would you rather be a pirate or a ninja or the doctors assistence ( i cant spell) or a sims 3 character? Or a mixture of both like a pirija ( pirate and ninja) im weird :D

You are not weird, you are BEYOND AWESOME!

And i really like sims 3! :D Not to sure about Pirates thogh..

Hmm let me ponder.. Haha posh becky.

Thats i hard question, See i wouldn't want to be a sims 3 character because even though you could have free will someone may be contorlling you :O

(It's okay i can hardly spell either!) A ninja would be awesome.. NO PIRTAES!

It's gunna be the doctors companion becuase i really want to get into that Tardis!! XD AND the doctor is beyond awesome, and if i was his companion i could have some wicked awesome ninja skillz anyway!

YOU ARE THE BEST EVER, AMAZING QUESTION!
Ask more!! :D

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 13. And im going to review the books i have read (: